Posted by Emily's Little World
1. What is the worst job you've ever had?
Easily my janitor job. When I started college I needed a job...bad. I don't like to say I was "fired", but I quit my previous job. Anyway, I knew someone in the Nursing School that knew of a work-study job in her department. I don't know what I thought I would be doing, but I was a janitor. I worked in the practice area that was essentially a small hospital. I am a business major people. I don't do hospitals. Looking back, I should have taken the position in stride and been humbled by just having a job, but I was gone within two weeks. I worked my way into Victoria's Secret. oh dear!
2. What book are you reading right now?
What Every Mom Needs-we shall see how I feel when I finish it.
3. Keep in touch with a bunch of friends from high school (other than on Facebook) or just a few?
I would say a bunch, but I can go even further than just high school. I have known some since birth and others since Kindergarten.
4. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Ugh. So many. I loved Lake Lucerne in Italy, but so far if I could duplicate any vacation it would be my trip to Hawaii.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up as a kid?
The main career goal was to be a secretary. Reach for the stars kid!
6. When you text, do you write out You or do you use U?
I definitely use "u". I think we all know by now that I have a "pay as you go" phone, also known as the Ghetto Phone 2000. So, when I text I am constantly counting. I don't have one of those fancy key pads.
"Ok I need a C. One, two, Three. Ok I need an A. One. Ok now and N. One, two."
7. What is the last thing you did out of your comfort zone?
I would have to say joining a Moms Group. It only took me three years.
8. What is something you are really good at?
I think it goes against the very nature of being a self-deprecating lady to answer this question. I would have to say remembering Birthdays. There are a few that I miss here and there, but dang it I cannot forget my best friend's birthday from 5th grade.
9. What is something that you see as something you need to work on/not a strength?
Realizing that the word Mom will never be preceded by the word perfect.