Monday, December 13, 2010

Nine Questions


1. What is the worst job you've ever had?
      Easily my janitor job.  When I started college I needed a job...bad.  I don't like to say I was "fired", but I quit my previous job.  Anyway, I knew someone in the Nursing School that knew of a work-study job in her department.  I don't know what I thought I would be doing, but I was a janitor.  I worked in the practice area that was essentially a small hospital.  I am a business major people.  I don't do hospitals.  Looking back, I should have taken the position in stride and been humbled by just having a job, but I was gone within two weeks.  I worked my way into Victoria's Secret.  oh dear!

2.  What book are you reading right now?
What Every Mom Needs-we shall see how I feel when I finish it.

3. Keep in touch with a bunch of friends from high school (other than on Facebook) or just a few?
I would say a bunch, but I can go even further than just high school.  I have known some since birth and others since Kindergarten.

4. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Ugh.  So many.  I loved Lake Lucerne in Italy, but so far if I could duplicate any vacation it would be my trip to Hawaii.

5. What did you want to be when you grew up as a kid?
The main career goal was to be a secretary.  Reach for the stars kid!

6. When you text, do you write out You or do you use U?
I definitely use "u".  I think we all know by now that I have a "pay as you go" phone, also known as the Ghetto Phone 2000.  So, when I text I am constantly counting.  I don't have one of those fancy key pads.

"Ok I need a C.  One, two, Three.  Ok I need an A.  One.  Ok now and N.  One, two."

7. What is the last thing you did out of your comfort zone?
I would have to say joining a Moms Group.  It only took me three years.  

8. What is something you are really good at?
I think it goes against the very nature of being a self-deprecating lady to answer this question.  I would have to say remembering Birthdays.  There are a few that I miss here and there, but dang it I cannot forget my best friend's birthday from 5th grade.

9. What is something that you see as something you need to work on/not a strength? 
Realizing that the word Mom will never be preceded by the word perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment