Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Worst Book Ever!





Need I say more?

Dear Ms. Judith Stuller Hannant,

Worst book ever.  What were you thinking when you wrote this book?  What was your inspiration...I must know-and how long did it take you to iron out all the kinks?  Five seconds, one minute?  Just asking.

I now have to stare at this book on a daily basis and read the non-existent story to my little Baby Foot.  Thank you for that.  Lucky for you I guess, that someone can appreciate this book.  She loves it.

On the other hand, Ms. Judith Stuller Hannant, you have given me inspiration.  If you can get this book published, then my dreams of publishing my own children's book is bound to come true.  Mine simply could not be worse than this...I think or maybe it could.  I don't know.  Not only that, but if this book can be written and published, Ms. Judith Stuller Hannant, then by golly anything can be done in this world.

I love you and I hate you Ms. Judith Stuller Hannant.

Sincerely yours,

Office to Aprons

P.S.  Amy, is this one of your sick plans?  If so, Little Mama may like this book, but dogs will always be #1.  Woof Woof.

2 comments:

  1. lol...that's funny!

    and her plan worked...free advertisement already... :D

    On another note you should totally write a children's book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could totally seeing Amy having a hand in that!

    ReplyDelete