Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm back baby!...or rather WITH a baby

So, since January the writer of this blog has been MIA.  Now to my loyal followers, I am terribly sorry, for I know how much you miss the wonder that is officetoaprons.blogspot.com, and for that I appreciate your patience...all 2 of my loyal followers.  Thanks Mom and Grandma.

I kind of have an excuse though-kind of.  Little Sweet Face is going to be a Big Sister!  Please see picture below.



I made this shirt as soon as we found out so we could tell our families and it was awesome.  It took my family a good 45 minutes to say, "What does her shirt say?".  I had this T-Shirt envisioned in my mind and it turned out circa 1975 just like I wanted it to.  However, one problem, Big Sister will not take off the "Big Sister" shirt.  I love it as much as any other could, however the thing needs to be washed every now and again.

So, now that we're all on the same baby page, the blog is back baby-plus one.

6 comments:

  1. yay!! congrats!! I was kind of wondering if you might be! happy and healthy 9 months!

    Glad to see you blogging again too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!! Congratulations!! I am a loyal follower even if I don't always comment...I always read & always giggle :) Love-Kasi-

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!!
    See you Friday!!!
    xoxoxox
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm a follower!
    And that's a cute shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot woot!!! Congrats!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyoh! Congratulations to you as well!

    ReplyDelete