Monday, August 16, 2010

I Heart You: Ice Cubes

The search is over.


Ice Breaker's Ice Cubes

A little insight into my life- I don't chew gum regularly.  Actually if I had it my way I wouldn't chew gum at all.  Gum...it's just weird.

However, sometimes I just need a fresh minty bite to feel refreshed.  So I just chew for 5 minutes and spit it out.  I am not a marathon chewer like most.  (I just got the hibby gibbies.)  Gross.  Just chew and spit, that's all I need.

With all things I will make/purchase/bake/try different brands/recipes/flavors/varieties of everything before I commit and then I will never look again.  When perfection is found there is no need to look further.  Therefore, I had tried every type of gum in existence when I stumbled upon this little gem of minty freshness.  Oh and by "stumbled" I mean I saw a commercial and those dang advertising agents got me.  They sucked me in and got me to where I am now.  Committed or addicted.  Whatever.

An ideal bite of a soft, perfectly sized and shaped piece of gum.  Is this an advertisement?  Heck yes.  Try it!
Am I getting paid to bring this type of joy into your life?  No!-but I should be.

The only side effect of this gum is confusion.  Well, for me anyway.   Not only am I addicted to these Ice Cubes, but I also actually crave ice.  Why you ask?  Well, a certain doctor would say "slight iron-deficiency" while being pregnant.  yadda yadda yadda
Regardless, it makes it confusing when I ask for ice cubes, because do I mean gum or ice?  Just bring me both.

No comments:

Post a Comment