Thursday, January 20, 2011

17 Again

The expectation for this movie was about as high as Battlefield Earth, meaning zilch.  My thinking was at least Chandler was in it.  Luckily I don't know anything.

Forget Chandler (Matthew Perry).  I love you Zac Efron!  This movie was so good.  Well, I mean it's no Gangs of New York, but I would totally watch it again.

Before this movie I could not have cared less about the Zac and Vanessa break-up.  Now, my heart goes out to poor little Zac. She didn't treat you right Zac!  

P.S. The only difficult part: The suspension of disbelief came to a roaring halt when I realized Zac Efron was supposed to be a younger version of Chandler.  Come on people even I can't go along with that one.  Zac is too cool for you Chandler.  Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! I fell in love with Zac after this movie! :)

    ReplyDelete