Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve Recipes

I am trying something completely new this week.  I have completely dedicated all my food this week to Pinterest.  My entire menu for the week is nothing but recipes I have pinned.  I pin and pin and pin and pin...and rarely does anything get accomplished from it.  So, I decided to only cook food that I have pinned.  That way I can decide for myself if they are good and clean up my Pinterest account.

It is actually a nice goal to check off of my list.   I am starting New Year's resolutions a whole day early.  If only I actually made New Year's resolutions I would be real proud of myself.

So, for my New Year's Eve get together I stayed with the theme and picked two entirely new recipes that I have pinned.


Cranberry Avocado Salad
*Beware this has WHITE balsamic vinegar-never heard of it.
Cranberry avocado salad with sweet white balsamic vinaigrette.

Roasted Tomato and Ricotta Crostini
by Martha Stewart
Roasted Tomato and Ricotta Crostini Recipe
Time will only tell how they turn out.  I usually like to play it safe and have one new recipe alongside a tried and true, so this could ring in the new year with a bomb instead of a bang.  Just stick with me that is just how CRAZY I am.

*Follow me on Pinterest if you are not-officetoaprons*

No comments:

Post a Comment