Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Getting to know me better: Round 1

If you regularly read this blog you may be wondering, "What is this blog about?".  
Me: I don't know.  

Hey, I just write...you read.  Let's keep it simple here folks.

However, you may wonder..."Who is this girl?".  Now, that I can help with!

Let's start with my top 5 favorite movies.  Although I must warn you, my definition of all time favorite means that I could watch these movies OVER and OVER again.  Then over and over and over.

Look I am not going to pretend that I could sit and watch The Dead Poets Society a trillion times.  I like it, I get it, but I am not going to sit and watch it all day.  Let the games begin...

Number 5: Sweet Home Alabama
View Image


Number 4:  Zoolander



Number 3:  The Notebook
View Image
My cold heart just melts seeing this picture.

Number 2: The Holiday
View Image

Number 1:  Legally Blonde

View Image

I love love love these movies and if had to choose 5 movies to bring with me to a deserted island these are it baby.

Round 1 completed.

2 comments:

  1. I knew there was a reason I connected with you..........those would be in my top 10!!!
    What COLD heart? Give me a break. Thanks for letting us peek into your world for just a moment. Look forward to Round 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the holiday, too! TBS plays it just about every other week or so.

    ReplyDelete