Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween

I have been reminded by a few people that I haven't blogged in a while.  My answer to them is usually a version of, "Why would anyone read that thing?".  My grammar is sometimes sad, and it hurts a little knowing that the bathroom is not clean right now while I sit and type away about nothing.

Here's the thing though...I have the perfect Halloween post.  I made a cake for my niece's Halloween Birthday party.  Everyone can use a little cake inspiration!


I wanted something cute not scary.  I added the bows per her request!  If I ever did it again I would use sparkly scrapbook paper and use black wire.  I thought the wire would color with an edible pen.  Note to self: it didn't.

Oh and I would probably not have bows.  Sorry Isabella!  However, the bows are totally you and I am an old fuddy duddy...and when have I ever had a cute 7 year old Halloween Birthday party?  Never!  So go on with your bad self.

To the food lovers-It's a chocolate cake with cream cheese icing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment